Angel Hair Recipes
- Tex-Mex Pasta Salad with Red Pepper Fettuccine
- Chicken Paprikash with Vegetable Fettuccine
- Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms & Spinach
- Fresh Mozzarella & Tomatoes over Fettuccine
- Basil Pesto & Broccoli Fettuccine
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Three Cheeses
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms & Spinach
- Basil Pesto & Broccoli over Fettuccine
- Chicken and Salsa Pasta Salad with Jalapeno Fettuccine
- Fettuccine Zucchini Squash Casserole
- Sweet Pasta Pudding with Chocolate Fettuccine (Kugel)
- Four Seasons Pasta Pizza
- Vegetable Stroganoff over Fettuccine
- Vodka Tomato Sauce with Fettuccine
- Jalapeno Pepper Fettuccine with Salsa and Chicken
- Pasta Pizza
- Vegan Alfredo
- Asian Stir Fry with Lemon Linguine
- Butternut Squash over Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- Red Curry Vegetables and Spinach Fettuccine
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms, Spinach and Pasta
- Thai Peanut Sauce with Vegetable Fettuccine
- Grilled broccoli, walnuts, & lemon pepper over Roasted Garlic & Basil Fettuccine
- Garlic Parsley Fettuccine with Zucchini
- Broccoli, Pea, and Herb Carbonara & Linguine
- Pantry Pasta with Vegetable Fettuccine
Provençal Sauce with Baked Fish & Fettuccine Pasta
12 oz. package Black Olive and Garlic Fettuccine
4 pieces fresh tuna or swordfish, about 1-1/2 lb.
salt and pepper
1 bunch spring onions, chopped
1/2 lb. mushrooms, quartered
1/4 lb. unsalted butter
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup dry white wine
16 oz. can whole peeled tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. chopped fresh basil
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sauté onions and mushrooms in butter for 7-9 minutes.
Add garlic and cook 3-5 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup wine, tomatoes, and herbs. Simmer covered, for 20 minutes.
Place fish in a buttered baking dish and lightly season fish with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over the fish with the remaining white wine. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until fish is light and flaky.
Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain.
Serve fish and sauce over the pasta.