Angel Hair Recipes
- Tex-Mex Pasta Salad with Red Pepper Fettuccine
- Chicken Paprikash with Vegetable Fettuccine
- Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms & Spinach
- Fresh Mozzarella & Tomatoes over Fettuccine
- Basil Pesto & Broccoli Fettuccine
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Three Cheeses
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms & Spinach
- Basil Pesto & Broccoli over Fettuccine
- Chicken and Salsa Pasta Salad with Jalapeno Fettuccine
- Fettuccine Zucchini Squash Casserole
- Sweet Pasta Pudding with Chocolate Fettuccine (Kugel)
- Four Seasons Pasta Pizza
- Vegetable Stroganoff over Fettuccine
- Vodka Tomato Sauce with Fettuccine
- Jalapeno Pepper Fettuccine with Salsa and Chicken
- Pasta Pizza
- Vegan Alfredo
- Asian Stir Fry with Lemon Linguine
- Butternut Squash over Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- Red Curry Vegetables and Spinach Fettuccine
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms, Spinach and Pasta
- Thai Peanut Sauce with Vegetable Fettuccine
- Grilled broccoli, walnuts, & lemon pepper over Roasted Garlic & Basil Fettuccine
- Garlic Parsley Fettuccine with Zucchini
- Broccoli, Pea, and Herb Carbonara & Linguine
- Pantry Pasta with Vegetable Fettuccine
Pasta Pizza Four Seasons
- 1 package 12 oz Valente Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Spring: sliced, fresh small tomatoes, 3 fresh basil, 4 small fresh mozzarella balls
- Summer: 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, drained, 1/4 cup of black olives
- Autumn: 4 oz sauteed mushrooms, fresh thyme
- Winter: 3 slices prosciutto, fresh parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Cook pasta following package directions and drain.
Lightly coat the bottom and sides of a casserole dish using olive oil to prevent the pasta from sticking.
Layer pasta in the bottom of the casserole dish, evenly spread tomato sauce on top and then the grated cheese.
Top with your favorite pizza toppings. For a four seasons pizza, arrange each of the toppings on one quarter of the pizza.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.