Angel Hair Recipes
- Tex-Mex Pasta Salad with Red Pepper Fettuccine
- Chicken Paprikash with Vegetable Fettuccine
- Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms & Spinach
- Fresh Mozzarella & Tomatoes over Fettuccine
- Basil Pesto & Broccoli Fettuccine
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Three Cheeses
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms & Spinach
- Basil Pesto & Broccoli over Fettuccine
- Chicken and Salsa Pasta Salad with Jalapeno Fettuccine
- Fettuccine Zucchini Squash Casserole
- Sweet Pasta Pudding with Chocolate Fettuccine (Kugel)
- Four Seasons Pasta Pizza
- Vegetable Stroganoff over Fettuccine
- Vodka Tomato Sauce with Fettuccine
- Jalapeno Pepper Fettuccine with Salsa and Chicken
- Pasta Pizza
- Vegan Alfredo
- Asian Stir Fry with Lemon Linguine
- Butternut Squash over Garlic Parsley Fettuccine
- Red Curry Vegetables and Spinach Fettuccine
- Tomato Basil Fettuccine with Creamy Mushrooms, Spinach and Pasta
- Thai Peanut Sauce with Vegetable Fettuccine
- Grilled broccoli, walnuts, & lemon pepper over Roasted Garlic & Basil Fettuccine
- Garlic Parsley Fettuccine with Zucchini
- Broccoli, Pea, and Herb Carbonara & Linguine
- Pantry Pasta with Vegetable Fettuccine
How to experience our pasta
Follow the recipes on our packages or here on our website if you need inspiration. Or just a simple recipe of grilled vegetables, crumbled cheese, and olive oil is a perfect authentic meal.
Enjoy our pasta with family and friends, as a summer pasta salad, or with a slow simmering pasta sauce.
Our pasta cooks in 3-5 minutes in rapidly boiling water. There is no need to add olive oil to the boiling water. The best way to keep pasta from sticking is stirring it frequently, especially right after you put the pasta in the boiling water.
It's very important that you have a rolling boiling pot of water for our pasta. The absorption of the water in the pasta happens with very hot water. If the water is not boiling you will have soft and sticky pasta.
Don't over cook the pasta. It tastes best when it is freshly cooked and served. But leftovers won't be amiss!